All our activities are guided by the common values of the Vision Specialists (Näköasiantuntijat), which are expertise, closeness to people, locality and ethics.
- We train regularly and develop our professional skills so that they are constantly the best in the industry.
- We map customer’s needs very thoroughly, always from the perspective of both products and eye health.
- We always evaluate and do all customer work from the perspective of the customer’s need and overall benefit, and justify it to the customer.
- We always present the best solution to the customer, with an emphasis on individuality, quality, the most suitable product and added value for the customer.
- We take overall responsibility for the customer’s service process and its end result.
Closeness to people
- We genuinely care about every customer as a person.
- We listen and are interested in the opinions of our customers.
- In a service situation, we are genuinely present, and we consider the customer from the perspective of both empathy and substance.
- We take into account the customer’s individual needs, as a specialist we explain the possibilities, and together with the customer we think of a solution.
- We respect the customer both in the service situation and as a person.
- We are worthy of trust because we are known.
- We know our customers and take them into account in our product range and service situation.
- We know how to apply the general good principles of the network locally for the benefit of the customer and partners.
- We are able to make decisions quickly.
- We build our society locally e.g. by paying our taxes to the local municipality.
- We are flexible to co-operate at local events and doing business with us is effortless.
- We act honestly, with good morals and reliably.
- We comply with laws, regulations and industry guidelines and do not seek quick wins by adjusting corners.
- We value all customers equally.
- We treat our co-workers with respect, work openly, work as a team to achieve mutual goals.
- We act responsibly as employers and with respect for our employees.
A vision specialist
- follows the guidelines established by the Ethics Council for Optometry in its work.
- conducts and records their examinations thoroughly and accurately.
- is a healthcare professional.
- lets its expertise show and belong to every client.
- is genuinely customer-oriented, empathetic and service-minded.
- does their work with high professional ethics.
- takes care of the fair fulfillment of their training obligation.
- is interested in learning something new.
- can use diagnostic drugs.
- is specially trained as a dry eye specialist.
Noora Paavola, Kristian Isaksen, Tarja Laukka ja Henri Järvenpää